Voluntary changes beyond 24 hours
We’ll provide the requested change based on the exchange policy of the fare and support bundles you’ve purchased and only if you meet and agree with the following conditions:
- All applicable penalties are calculated per ticket and must be covered by the passenger
- The changes should be requested at least 24 hours before the departure
- The current seat availability allows seat selection for the desired dates
- There is no chargeback process initiated with the credit card company or any other ongoing disputes
- None of the points mentioned in “Restricted Changes” (see below) applies to your booking
- You purchased a non-exchangeable ticket
- You didn’t show up for the flight, didn’t board a plane after the check-in process, you were denied boarding, or your tickets were suspended or taken under the airline’s control
- Your ticket was fully used
- You made changes to the flight directly with the airline company
- There’s no balance left, according to the calculation
- You initiated the request after your ticket validity expiration
Note: Passengers should apply for the exchange within 12 months since the purchase was made or as specified by the rules of the fare used.
Modifications such as change of passenger, change of departure or destination airport, change of country, change of the airline company are restricted. Change of name is considered a different procedure and for this, please refer to our article “Name Correction”.
Costs involved in the ticket exchange process
- Fare difference between the old and new tickets for cases where the new flight costs more than the old one. Please take that scenario into consideration.
- You may also have to pay an airline rebooking fee, subject to the carrier’s rules and regulations.
- Processing Fee for customers that tickets with a Support Bundles, Travel Protection, CFAR, or Flexible Ticket plan will be charged in accordance with the type of Package purchased.
In order to identify the Processing Fee applicable to your ticket, please check your e-ticket and your Support Bundles Conditions.