Travel Protection Plan
Travel Protection Plan is an extra service option offered with a ticket during the booking process.
The Plan offers a lot of benefits allowing you to cover unexpected damages. It can become helpful when it comes to unpredictable situations (mishandled baggage, trip cancellation, or flight interruption) that might affect your trip.
On top of that, it offers you promotional deals for your next flight and advanced concierge services, intending to provide you with exceptional assistance and handling any of your requests in the shortest time possible.
Here’s a brief overview of benefits you get when purchasing the Travel Protection Plan:
- Free exchange – Exchange your tickets in case of a missed flight or connection for free
- Refunding options – We’ll work directly with the airlines to get you compensated in case of unplanned flight cancellation or health concerns, such as sickness or hospitalization
- Mishandled baggage assistance – Get immediate support if your luggage checked at the airport has been lost or misdirected by the airlines
- Premium concierge service – Take advantage of the service guaranteeing you to handle any of your requests, including arranging special meals and seats and finding the best flight options in case of a reservation change.
- Discount for your next flight – Receive a $25.00 discount for your next purchase with us, available within a year after its issuance date
The process of acquiring and activating the Travel Protection Plan consists of one simple step during the order checkout – you must add it to your reservation before submitting the booking. The purchased Plan status will be displayed on your ticket receipt.
Travel Protection Plan Coverage
Keep in mind that the Travel Protection Plan is not considered as insurance. Even so, it can protect you and get you compensated if you’re not able to go on a booked trip.
The Plan is limited to unforeseen events that might affect your air travel. The list of situations subject to the Travel Protection Plan includes the following:
- Flight delay
- Trip cancellation or interruption due to unforeseen circumstances* or airline bankruptcy Inability to fly due to a documented medical reason (hospitalization or sickness) Lost or misdirected baggage
- Inability to fly due to a documented medical reason (hospitalization or sickness)
- Lost or misdirected baggage
- Unforeseen circumstances include but are not limited to hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, cyclones, thunderstorms, blizzards, volcanic eruptions, high winds, excessive precipitation, wildfires, and other natural disorders, or civil disorder and unrest, political instability, quarantine, aircraft maintenance problems, and security issues.
To get acquainted with the well-detailed requirements for each case and in order to find out the latest updates on the Plan, please refer to our Travel Protection Plan policy.