Documents for travel
It is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure that all the travel documents requirements of the countries you are transiting/traveling to are met.
The main requirements for travel
- Valid passport – usually, it should be valid for at least 6 months after the return date.
- For some destinations a medical card or health insurance.
- Sometimes a transit or entry visa.
- Depending on the destination, a Negative Covid-19 Test.
- Traveling on a one-way ticket may be restricted to specific nationalities and countries.
Each country has its own set of rules of entry and transit for different nationalities, which change often because of the pandemic. Passengers are responsible to have all the proper documents for entry and transit, such as visas, health insurance, PCR test, and a valid passport or traveler ID.
Health Passenger Locator Form
Certain destinations implemented restrictions to minimize the spread of coronavirus ( COVID-19 ). These countries require passengers to complete Public Health Passenger Locator Form online or in printable format. In other countries, there might be a mandatory quarantine upon arrival, or it might not be possible to enter.
You can also contact your local embassies or check the official government websites for all countries in your itinerary before traveling.
We encourage you to check your destination country restrictions in advance and complete the forms at the required time.
Please, check the latest official government publications, or contact the embassy, foreign ministry before purchasing the booking and prior to the departure date.