If the card you used for the payment was declined, we’ll notify you right away by email. When payments are declined, you have a 24 hour grace period to resolve the problem. During this period we will keep your seats reserved, however, the price for the tickets is not guaranteed, as they will remain unissued.
- Make sure all the entered payment information (card number, expiration date, name on a card, billing address) is correct and matches the data of your card issuer.
- Check whether the available balance on the used payment card is sufficient for your purchase.
- Check with your card issuer whether your payment card has a daily limit for online transactions. You may need to raise it or remove it to be able to complete the purchase.
- Ask your card issuer whether your purchase is subject to approval.
- Update your browser to the latest version or try authorizing the payment via the latest version of one of the major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
- Use private mode in your browser.
- Disable add-ons, plugins, and extensions in your browser.